Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

fabric swatch exchange

this was a fabric exchange run by the magazine Cloth Paper Scissors

you were to design a piece of fabric using any technique you chose

and then cut the fabric into eight 9" x 9" swatches and send them in

you in turn will receive 6 swatches from artists all around the country...this is the package I just received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.