Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

A peek inside my messy little studio..........

Been busy painting most of the day today...getting ready for a next's months juried art show....

had some of the flowers from my garden  for some inspiration...

I just can't stay away from those vibrant colors....

when I am busy painting my area always looks like such a mess.....no matter how I try to stay neat and orderly....
a work in progress.....need to be done in another day or two.....don't want to stop painting...wish the weekend was another day longer.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.