Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Macrame in the gardens......


What a great day teaching Macrame to ladies in the gardens of Centennial Cottage 
in the quaint town of Ocean Grove.
we had tons of beads......

lots of samples.....

and lots of eager students.....that braved the hot weather conditions today!

they were all awesome and the best students.....Michele  was one of my 1st students years back and always a pleasure having her...she is one fast learner....

my talented friend Teri showing off her work......

I was happy to see that w everyone quickly learned the basic knots..

Jordan was so  quick and made some wonderful pieces.....

 Kathy loves green and made a great bracelet....

Thanks ladies for a great class and a great day!  I was so proud of all your great work.....
and thanks to the Historical Society of Ocean Grove
for hosting these art classes in the gardens....

 and other classes are listed 




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.