Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Day out....needed a girls day out!

Had a great day out with a good friend and we hit the road... we were all over south Jersey on the hunt for some inspiration and did we ever find it.....we started at 600 Main St Riverton NJ at the Gypsy Market...What an adorable shop...you must check it out at www.gypsybarnmarket.blogspot.com , then we went over to the cute town of Collingswood NJ for more shopping and a nice lunch...if you ever have the chance you should treat yourself.......this is a photo from the dance school in town window display...I just loved the colors and couldn't resist......

1 comment:

  1. So glad you came to visit! It was wonderful to see you again....I'm your newest follower. Have a great night Laura.
    hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.