Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, July 9, 2012

I am so happy when I can share my love of art with my students.....what a great day we all had in the quaint town of Ocean Grove N.J.......the ladies and young ladies did an awesome job...I couldn't be more pleased....they  were such great students and created some beautiful paper flowers....the weather was perfect...after a few weeks of record highs we finally had a break in the weather.....it was the perfect day......
here is some pics from our day..........
I had 3 very talented young ladies in class and they were all quick learners....Georgia had her mine set and was quick to know what she wanted to do and she did just that.....

she was able to learn the technique and move quickly right along..........always makes the teacher feel good when her students get it and take off......

Jacqueline, Georgia's mom was also a talented student and quickly picked up all the techniques and mixed and matched patterned papers for some interesting flowers...

the time just flew by.....................we learned how to make so many different types of paper flowers....

Kathy was so creative and made the most beautiful , colorful and interesting flower.....that she will turn into a gorgeous pin.....

Marlene was busy creating all sorts of flowers  from the tiny to the large.....

this is Pippa the youngest student who rocked...what a cutie.....here she is with a present she made for me....a beautiful Lilly paper flower....Pippa and her sister Georgia and mom Jacqueline are in town for the summer and they live in Japan.... you never know in these classes who you will meet and where they are from...This is why I love teaching here in Ocean Grove...I get to teach and meet the most interesting people......

this is Emma....from Arizona.....what a cutie and a quick learner....I would explain how to make someting and before you knew it she was the first one complete and put her  own spin on each project... 

these ladies didn't want their pictures taken so I was quick to get a few shots of their work......

Miss Georgia had a plan and she was going to finish her idea.....love that when kids know what they want and are able to create such lovely work......

Pippa loved to create and she was always busy.....love her...

the cottage and gardens were showing off today....

in the back ground is Julian the master gardener with Mary who I cannot thank enough for all their help in getting these classes going and with all their help setting up...Love you guys......
after class we always go for a nice relaxing lunch and the homes are so colorful and so nicely kept.....

  
I just love Ocean Grove...every where you look is a  picture perfect snapshot..I hope you enjoyed your day..I know I certainly did....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.