Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I guess I have a thing for Flowers.....

I don't know why but I have an obsession with flowers.......
                              seems like everything I love to create has to do with flowers...

I love to paint them.......   

I could paint flowers all day!!!!!!!!!

love to make fabric flowers and use them in my jewelry...

photograph them

use them in my paper collage............

plant them in my garden.....

these are some of my favorites, Lantana, how adorable are these...... you couldn't design a cuter looking flower...

even my friends know how much I love them.....one of my favorite gifts.....

my mom's favorite and certainly one of mine....the Bleeding Heart....

the red bud tree....we searched all over for this tree and she makes the most beautiful, colorful buds.....

and of course the Dogwood......


and roses who doesn't love sweet smelling roses...... come to think of it.......... I had to get this LOVE of flowers from my grandfathers....who both had the most amazing flower gardens....... 



I hope you are inspired to plant a garden, take some pictures, admire mother nature and all her beauty....and maybe even create using flowers......have fun!  I would love to see how you use flowers in your art.....



1 comment:

  1. We had bleeding hearts in our garden this spring, I had never seen them before. I feel like I share you love! A few weeks ago I went on a fruitless mission to get a social insurance number but I didn't care that my mission was in vain because the flowers were out everywhere and I loved to take photos of them, getting so close that when you zoom in you can almost see the cells of the plants holding them together. I love how I have watched the spring flowers give way to the summer flowers and in gardens where I once admired tulips I now admire roses. A beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.