Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Country Living Holiday Bazaar

What a wonderful day I had with my artsy friends in Tarrytown NY at Country Living Holiday Bazaar.... 


weathermen said rain all day and we were so happy that they were wrong!!!!!!we lucked out with a grey day............ and we were happy to make our own sunshine......

it was quite lovely........every booth was designed and set up so beautify....

the grounds were lovely

the vendors were all so nice.......and the merchandise funky and festive........

there were so many snap shot moments.......

if you have some time this weekend head out to the Bazaar...I am sure you will find many holiday gifts on your list.....

I don't know why we didn't take any pictures of us enjoying the Bazaar.....Jenny, Aaron, Marlene, and Mary.....
 
I had a great day hoping you did as well.........xoxox

Hope you are enjoying your Holidays.......




 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you Laura... even though it was brief!! Had a wonderful day!!
    Love your pictures!! There were so many beautiful things!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, wish we could have spent more time together......your booth would have fit right in there.........enjoy your day! xoxox

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.