Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Making mixed media cards in the garden......


what a nice day it was teaching mixed media cards in the garden...it was a little hot but we were in the shade and there was a breeze so all was good....
I showed the students some samples of cards...showed all the supplies you can use and then let them go and play and create....

everyone got busy and you didn't hear a peep!
we  used water color paints acrylics, markers, color pencils,  water soluble crayons, stamps, hole punches and our creativity.....








it doesn't matter how old or young you are..... you can get creative with a variety of supplies to make mixed media cards...and people will LOVE to get one from you.

here is a few shots of the gorgeous gardens that Julian cares for....

and I must say he does and amazing job......

every where you turn looks like a photo op......


love this  tool shed.....

now tell me that this isn't the perfect place to teach an art class.....

for allowing me to teach what I love in the lovely gardens of Centennial Cottage.....

and special thanks to Mary, Julian and Anna for all their time and hard work...for without them I wouldn't be able to do what I LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. I love art that uses book pages / magazines as a background! Super cool project! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kelsea...I try to incorporate vintage and recycling when ever possible........

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.