Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Ocean Grove Summer of 2014 art classes

What a great summer we are having on the Jersey Shore...and I am sad to see it is coming to an end.....I was Lucky to teach some art classes at Centennial Cottage for
 The Historical Society Of Ocean Grove  this summer and we certainly had some fun.....It was a pleasure teaching so many creative people...and I am already thinking of some new classes to teach for next summer......here are some pics from the classes.....


picture post card gardens.....

we all had a lot of fun creating in the gardens....
both young and old got to learn a new craft.....

sewing, beading.....

card making
admiring the  gorgeous flowers of the gardens.....
  

jewelry designs.....

doodling.......

sharing a few laughs......

drawing .....

making felt flowers.......


meeting new people......


all this beauty in one quaint little town.....

I must say it was a good summer.....



I want to thank all of my friends both new and old who came out to  learn a new craft in the beautiful gardens of Centennial Cottage...Julian is quite the Master Gardener and the grounds never looked better......And Special thanks to Mary for all her hard work in making these classes a success....
Looking forward to another great line up of classes next summer.....

So if you never have taken a class you really should give it a try...I am sure you will be surprised at all there is to offer...and I bet you will really relax and enjoy learning a new craft....Can't wait to see you next year......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.