Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ocean Grove House tour 2011you never know what interesting

you never know what interesting things you will see!
one of the nicest homes on the tour.....

even the gardens are pretty!

I love the plates as borders in the garden....I have to try this in my garden...

this was the home I was a dosin in... a new home built to look like a Victorian home...what a beauty...and the owner couldn't have been nicer....

top off a great day with a great meal and good friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.