Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Cloth Paper Scissors Artisan Search

was so excited to be notified that I was one of the 5 artists  picked to be Cloth Paper Scissors Artisan for mixed-media jewelry for 2012.....I love this magazine and have entered 1 challenge that lend to another challenge that lend me to enter this challenge for Mixed -Media Jewelry.

this is my frozen Charlotte design with copper, vintage buttons, lace, old book pages and vintage jewelry pieces

vintage fabric I got  at a trip to Brimfield's Antique Show 

this is my vintage fabric, wire, and seed bead necklace (fabric was a napkin that I loved the pattern and color and knew I had to make something with it)


this is vintage fabric flowers with french beaded wire and silk ribbons.....
Have  my fingers crossed I will know on October 14th which is my hubby's birthday  so hope this brings me luck...just had to share this with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.