Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

a little garden therapy.....

was weeks behind on our planting............. so today John and I hit all the local nurseries......

aren't these guys great......

the flowers were in full bloom and looking so colorful......

they had so many beautiful tropical plants.it was so hard not to take them all home....

of course I was attracted to all the bright colors......

even the pots were colorful...........

wouldn't he look great in your garden????

isles and isles of colorful beauty.....

its amazing what mother nature created........

hot colors are in this year in fashion and in the  garden.....

we are so lucky to have such  great flowers farms so close to our home.....

hope you are able to add some color to your yard this year......Happy Planting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.