Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ocean Grove how I love you......

Can't wait for Ocean Grove to be up and running in all her glory...only a few more weeks till the tents will open and be ready for another summer....

Just love strolling this quaint little town, and admiring all the colorful tents, great shops, restaurants and of course the GIANT Flea market......

June 2nd mark your calendars....this is my favorite time of year when all the flea markets and garage sales are happening....



if you haven't been  you are certainly missing out on a nice day...check out events happening around town
http://www.oceangrovenj.com/html/events.html
who could resist a few like that???hurry up summer I have been waiting long enough......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.