Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Finding the kid in all of us.....

Stumbled upon this adorable little toy store called Sunbeam Toys in Frenchtown NJ

I was in heaven............the most adorable shop...... with a very sweet owner....

the way this shop was decorated and all the merchandise was a treat for the eye.....


so many interesting toys, dolls, paintings,  that both kids and  adults would love...
it was a pleasure to visit and  can't wait to return........

here are the goodies that I couldn't resist............If you are ever in Frenchtown or in New Hope where they are opening a new shop stop in you will not be disappointed.......
sunbeam toys www.sunbeamtoys.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.