Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

picking the perfect pumpkin

Wow!!! Where has the time been going?  It's already fall.............not that I don't LOVE fall but seems like time is slipping away.................

I have been so busy art wise that haven't had a chance to anything  else............but I am not complaining, because creating art is what I love to do.....

I wanted to get some pumpkins but didn't have time to do our annual fall pumpkin hunt..... so we tried going to our local farms and so Happy we did......................
this farm market right in our town had some of the most amazing pumpkins I have ever seen......

I have seen so many interesting and unusual pumpkins for years in the magazines but could never find them locally......until now at Cheesequake Farms...here in Old Bridge.....

it was the perfect fall day.............sunny, crisp,clear and perfect for taking a few pictures of these beauties.....

what's not to love about this time of the year...

the textures............

the colors, the shapes...........

and all those sizes ...........

there was so many to choose from...

each one was special.................

we narrowed it down to a few......................not an easy thing to do............

had to snap this last photo on the  farm.......so happy we shopped local and so happy that they had so many interesting pumpkins...................

next stop will be Hauser Farms for some amazing apples......can't wait to make some applesauce and some pies.....................
                           Happy Fall 2012!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are such crazy pumpkins! What a cool post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kelsea............. there were some great pumpkins this year.............

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.