Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

cupcake love............

 I have a thing for cupcakes....I love to eat them, make them, draw them, and paint them........

 we went into town for a craft show, and was so excited when we spotted 
"Brownie points"in Summit New Jersey ......
I must say that when I walked into the shop it was the most charming little bakery,

loved everything about it......the wall color, the decorations, the vintage cookie jars....

it was hard to decide which 2 cupcakes John and I should buy to share.....so we decided on coconut and chocolate chip....

I must say............they were AWESOME!!!!!


Will definitely make the trip just for those yummy cupcakes......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.