Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Vacation LOVE...................

it was so nice to get away to visit my family in Florida........
I LOVE looking at the clouds from up above.....
and  LOVE gazing at the ocean........

and LOVE walking on the beach......

and LOVE seeing my son, who I hadn't seen in months....

and LOVE playing golf with my other son and his girlfriend....

and LOVE painting at the beach......

and LOVE not seeing a human on the beach......

and LOVE snapping pics of tropical flowers.....

and LOVE saving these pics for art inspiration......

and LOVE riding my bike everyday down to this beach.....

and LOVE watching the palm trees sway in the warm breeze....

and HATE packing to leave, getting stuck on the airplane on the tar mat for hours before we can take off....and LOVE that I had my I-pad to pass the time......and LOVE that we landed safely....

and HATE leaving one of my favorite places.....
and LOVE my family and thank them for a wonderful vacation......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.