Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Vintage Book Art Class

so LUCKY to have a great group of women and one very young inspiring art teacher  at my Vintage Book Class yesterday...

I had the table set with examples of  book art that we were going to learn how to create...
 
its awesome that you can fold book pages into interesting altered book sculptures, paper flowers, banners you name it......
 
this is one of the youngest students I ever had take my class... Maddison age 7 was a delight to have, she folded book pages right along with the rest of us gals.. and informed me that when she gets older she wants to be an Art Teacher.....which I was so happy to hear....          



















 



I shared all my tips and secrets on Book Art....

I love these ladies Louise, Sandy and Donna all being good students and listening very carefully....

   then we got busy...... man did we make a mess...............

but who cared because we all had a ball...
 
Rhonda and Renee` were busy folding.....

 
so was Catherine and Nance .......

.....Sandy took off and made this adorable card....

Donna was busy creating her flowers....

Susan showing off one of her paper flowers.....
 
Susan, Rhonda, and Renee` were busy creating and having a good laugh or two....
 
thanks, Maddison, Rhonda, Renee, Louise, Sandy, Donna, Nance, Catherine, and Susan for a great class you were all excellent students and a delight to teach.......and I couldn't have these classes with out help from Mary, Bob, Julian, and Anna.....thank you all for all the work you do behind the scenes....
 
Julian you certainly have a green thumb.....the gardens are spectacular.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.