Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

making art with my students......

I have been having fun creating art with my students......
I thought that I was teaching them but have realized that I learn from them as well.........

 Here's what we have been working on....

Colorful Zentangle Landscapes.......











 Paper Mosaics





 Recycled Cardboard Masks




 Learning to Sketch a face.......

 
I showed them how I draw a quick face......
 and here are the students versions......








I was happily surprised at how talented my students are......
can't wait to share some more of our projects......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.