Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

College tour......

What a perfect day to visit with Brit, Myles's girlfriend who is attending Lafayette College in Easton PA.
the weather was perfect and so were the grounds of the college...Brit gave us the tour and I most say we were really impressed...it's a gorgeous campus......
 
we took a little drive into town for the farmers market and must say it was really a wonderful town and a wonderful place for a farmers market.... I learned all about pumpkins .like that beauty in the middle called a peanut pumpkin....from the nice people from Scholl Orchards

and the apple shaped pumpkins .........

the tomatoes were fabulous .....

I love how the farmers set up there produce......looks so nice and you want to buy and try everything.....

all I wanted to do was take pictures.......

can't wait to try these tomorrow for dinner.....

the market was right in the center of  Historic Downtown Easton Pa.

I have never seen so many colorful mushrooms....

they are from Primordia Mushroom farm

each mushroom was like a work of art..............

it was great that they provided so many recipe ideas for you to take.....


John and I


the town was so charming looked like it was right off a movie set....

We were so  happy to spend some time with Brit on campus and in town...Can't wait to visit her again..



Thanks for the tour Brit.....you picked a great school and they choose a great student......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.