Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Having fun painting again............

I have been a bit under the weather....matter of fact most of my family had this terrible virus....Thank god it has been banned from ever coming back into our home....
It started with my son Myles who had it first and was so sick and in bed for a week....poor guy even missed his high school graduation.....then my eldest son Ryan and I both got it the same time and man it hit us hard as well, fever, head ache, stomach flu..... the works.......but we are so thankful we are better and back to normal.....( if you can call us normal)
Happy to say that I was able to  get a little painting done and did I have fun playing................
I am in the middle of taking a class by Mindy Lacefield called Paint your Story
http://www.timssally.com/p/paint-your-story.html...she is adorable and is teaching you how to paint like a 7 year old and how to let go and have fun....and that is just what I did....

here is a few of my painted backgrounds........












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.