Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Relaxing at the beach..........

Well school's out and this is the first weekend off for us teachers.......and I had plenty to do....but had to get to the beach this weekend and today Sunday was the day......What a perfect beach day it was.....Went with one of my son's and my hubby John...we went to Asbury Park...and you couldn't ask for a nicer day.........
I always have to bring some of my art supplies to keep me busy...I have trouble sitting still without something to keep my hands busy...

had fun finishing some drawings I did a few months back in this awesome class with

Magaly Ohika.....  I took her Art Free Form Class and had such a great time 

and learned how to have fun when you are sketching...... 

http://www.theitsybitsyspill.blogspot.com/p/etsy-shop_26.html


I was inspired by all of the colorful umbrellas and want to create something with these colorful umbrellas.....

I am so attracted to color and pattern..... and between the  patterned bathing suits and interesting tattoo designs to colorful umbrellas and beach blankets...I was in heaven....

I couldn't put down my sketch book, watercolor crayons or pencils............

I couldn't live with out my water brushes.....they are so wonderful for the traveling artist......if you don't have one you must...here is the  link...http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/Watercolors-Brush

what do you like to do when you go to the beach?????

I am totally busy sketching and admiring all the colors and the cool breezes....

hope you got to have some fun this weekend.....thanks for stopping  by....

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.