Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ryan's favorite cupcakes (Kali's too!)


all you need are some basic cupcake ingredients to make Oreo cookie cupcakes....I like to use a chocolate cake mix, butter creme or cream cheese icing and Oreo cookies....

prepare according to box....


add 1 tablespoon of batter in the cupcake liners and then place one Oreo cookie into the batter and press down...

then cover with batter

bake as directed on the cake box

let cool......the frost.I love using a pastry bag with a big tip.....you will be surprised that the cookie stays exactly the same and not soggy!

and then add a mini Oreo cookie on top!

and you have one awesome tasting cupcake that they all will LOVE!

try them for yourself...your friends will be impressed...and you will be in LOVE!


Hope you give them a try, I am sure they too will be one of your favorites.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.