Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ocean Grove Fall Flea Market 2013

It was a fabulous day in Ocean Grove today...........

the weather couldn't have been any better.....it was cool it was clear and it was beautiful....

I was sharing a spot with my dear friend Vicki and her Hubby Mauro, Vicki sells vintage beads, trims and fabrics and I sell all the kind of things  you can make with all those supplies....

I must say our booth surely looked pretty......
and we had a great day, lots of laughs, and fun meeting so many interesting people.....
.
you never know what you are going to find at the flea market..... and that's what  makes it so interesting to me....

the isles were busy, very busy...but I must say for all the people that were out today not many were buying.... not sure why but we will try again next year.....


Have to thank all my friends who came by, it really means the world to me...and I so appreciate our friendship.....next show fall festival Oct 12th Ocean Grove Main Ave.....Hope we have as nice a day as we had today.....

a BIG thank you to my hubby JOHN for all his help......I could never ever do it with out you.....
LOVE YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.