Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

1st week of the new school year 2013....


I must say I really didn't  want to go back for the start of the new school year....I was having too much fun doing my own creative thing this summer......

I thought that I would show you around my room.....and what we are working on the first week of school 2013.
getting creative with some picmonkey school motifs......

class room ready for my students ..............

worked hard getting everything in its place......

hope they are ready for me.........ha ha ha


I just love the look of all the colorful supplies around the room.....

even the tape is colorful and I have to come up with a really interesting lesson to use these.....
 


our 1st assignment was to  create fall Zentangle leaves to decorate this huge tree I painted a few years back in the front hallway of our school....

my 8th graders were asked to create paper collage owls that would sit on the branches of this tree...

I was so happy to see what they created......and they all did such a great job....

how stinkin cute are these.....
 
they really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things this week.....

here's where all these owls landed......

I must say it looks adorable............

whooooo would know that the 1st week of school would turn out so nice.....

Looking forward to a creative year with my students......

1 comment:

  1. I have loved going back to school for all these reasons, although this is the first year I have gone back to school, but not as a teacher :(

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.